3.25.2009

Thinking about the Advertisement

Here are some fun print ads I've been looking at:



This one is just funny. I like how there isn't any type or description and the image can speak for itself.




I guess this one may be considered more of a poster. However, I like the collage technique they used. It reminds me of the ads we created in Intro to GRD. It also has a very Dada feel with the black and white images.




This one is really weird, but very interesting. I like how they made a reference to Surrealism, because they're talking about the "weird world of investment."




This one is really creative in my opinion, although I don't really understand the connection between Chavez and Luxor highlighters...? But anyway, I think they took a creative approach, kind of like the highlighter will show you what's important.




This one is funny. I like these type adds because they show you something unexpected.




This one must be pretty old. I was looking for illustrated print ads, since that's probably the direction I'll be going. I like the retro feel, because I think the Australian Bakery is kind of retro-ish.




I love this one! I like how it looks vintage, but uses contemporary graphic styles.

1 comment:

Tres Swygert said...

That bubblegum ad is really hilarious! Just wish it was done in video to see the whole story. :D These are some interesting ads that were found Lauren. :) Especially the fruit one.