4.30.2009

Done!

I finally finished printing everything for my portfolio! I am so relieved.
So, is everyone writing some kind of creative brief for their projects? I only wrote one for the Human Rights Declaration, telling why I picked the spreads I did. I don't know if I should do that for a few of the other projects?
But anyway, I'm pumped that this whole thing is almost over! I've had so much fun this semester. I've loved the whole re-branding project and everything we've been able to do. However, I have also had so much fun with all you guys! Everyone has been so helpful and kind. I'm glad I got to experience this with all of you, otherwise I probably would have gone insane! Good luck to everyone with portfolio review. I wish we could all get in!!!

1 comment:

Tres Swygert said...

Hey Lauren! I think if you were to do a creative brief for one or a few, I think you should have a creative brief for all of them. Just to keep it consistent throughout the portfolio board process. :)

And like you, it would be nice that more people, or all, were to get it. It would be more fun that way, that's for sure. Good luck, hope your mounting goes well if you need to do some more...and see ya around on Facebook! ;)